Kathy Vajda - Beauty of Life

Today I am reading Kathy Vajda's biographny and being inspired by that.  Kathy Vajda shares my philosophy on where our music really comes from; we have very little to do with it; music is a gift from God and his angels. Here is what she says:

I have always looked at life like music ... If you can take the negative in your life and play it in a more positive note than you can hear and see the beauty in everything.

I have been playing guitar & singing for about 30 years. I enjoy writing songs and also performed the leading role as "My Fair Lady". I was a member of the Marian Theater Guild for a few years. I have worked as an Recreational Director for about about 23 years. A special thanks to Mike who has helped me in organizing this site. I am looking forward to sharing some of my music. My gift is my songs and these songs are for you. I have always wanted to share my music and "pay it forward" which is one way of giving back something special through my songs which are a gift from God. I hope that in my words I sing ... I will share the joy and love I feel in my heart. Bless you all on your music journeys. Kathy

To hear her beautiful music, visit her reverbnation profile: http://www.reverbnation.com/kathyvajda

0 Comments